Wednesday 5 August 2015

Top 5 Nail Polishes

Hi :)

Now that it is the summer holidays, I am finally able to paint my nails. And even though I hate painting my nails and find it so time-consuming, I love having my nails bright, interesting colours. I thought I would share with you my current top 5 nail polishes and the reasons for why I like them.

1. Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint
I love the formulation of these nail polishes as they last for days without chipping as well as being really opaque and only needing two coats to get a good colour. I have the nail polish in 4 shades; Huckleberry, Elderberry, Papaya and Rose hip.


2. Model's Own Hedkandi
I love Model's Own nail polishes in general but I adore the Hedkandi range. I like them because they are all really bright and vibrant. I have the nail polish in the colour Beach Party and I think it was about £5. I love this shade especially for in the summer when I can wear bright colours as I don't need to worry about them being too noticeable as I am not at school.

3. Rimmel Salon Pro
I have one of these nail polishes in the colour Peppermint and I received it free in a 3 for 2 deal at Boots. I love the brush on this nail polish because it isn't like the usual brushes, it is wider so it covers  more of your nail which I think is amazing as I find it is quicker to paint my nails using this brush compared to others.

4. Claire's Chip Resistant Nail polish
These nail polishes are £2.50 and are really good quality for such a cheap price. I never hear anybody talking about them online but I don't understand why because I think they are amazing, especially for their price. I can't find a name on the bottle for the colour but I have a light purple shade and a blue glitter nail polish. However I have just looked on the website and it appears that since I have bought these nail polishes, Claire's have updated their packaging for their nail polishes. I love the new packaging and some of their new colours look really pretty! I may have to go and buy some in the next few days...

5. Avon Nailwear Pro+
I love these nail polishes. They don't chip easily and they only need 2 coats! I have 9 of these nail polishes in the shades; Cherry jubilee, Pastel pink, Coral reef, Sunshine, Tweed, Ocean blue, Viva pink, Golden vision and Beach linen.


I think I might start a series of 'Top 5 ....' with different beauty items, so things like lipsticks, eyeshadows, moisturisers etc. What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments or tweet me @makingufeelbest . Ooh also I have made an instagram account! If you would like to follow me, my name is @makingmefeelbest .

Anonymous x

No comments:

Post a Comment