Friday 7 August 2015

Bronzer collection

Hi :)

I loved sharing with you guys my palette collection so I thought I would do the same with another one of my favourite make up products, bronzers! I love bronzers and contouring, especially in the summer.


I am currently using the Sleek contour kit in the shade light. I love how the bronzer is matt as most bronzers now are shimmery or glittery. I don't use the highlight in this kit but that's because I don't use highlighter in general. I love this kit because it is very light and compact so it is great for travelling as well as the fact that the product is amazing at its job! It gives me a natural bronzed look which I am currently loving, especially as it is now summer.

The Bourjois delice de soleil bronzing powder is also amazing. I think this bronzer has much better packaging compared to the other bronzer from Bourjois which everyone raves about on the internet as it is made of plastic as well as the fact that it has a mirror, which makes it great for travelling.

The Too Faced chocolate soleil bronzer is a matt brown which is slightly lighter than the Sleek bronzer. It is more expensive than the Bourjois and Sleek bronzers I have just mentioned, however it gives you a lovely natural bronzed look and I think it was worth the money. If you are on a budget, I would recommend the Sleek bronzer as they are really similar.

I also own the HD brows bronzer. I found this in the Factory Shop's make up section and I bought it for a bargain price of £5! It comes with a mirror and a sponge. I think the mirror is really useful for travel however I don't use the sponge as I prefer to use a brush to apply bronzer.

I bought the Elf blush and bronzer in the shade Turks and Caicos from the Elf store in Cardiff last year. I find this duo to be too shimmery for me as I prefer matt bronzers. However the product itself is really good especially for the cheap price of £3.95! I also love the packaging which is a dupe for Nars packaging. I really want to try other shades as I have heard that one of the shades is a dupe for Nars Laguna bronzer and Nars Orgasm blush.

The last bronzer which I own is a sample size of Benefit Hoola bronzer. I love this bronzer as it is matt and a good shade for in the winter when my skin is pale. When this runs out I may have to go and buy the full size even though it is a lot more expensive compared to the Sleek and Bourjois bronzers.

I hope you liked this post! I would love to know any recommendations you have for other bronzers which you love. I am thinking about buying the Soap and Glory bronzer as well as the Body Shop bronzer as many people have recommended them both to me. If there are any other make up products which you would like me to show you my collection of, let me know in the comments below or tweet me @makingufeelbest .

Anonymous x

Want to try soap and glory bronzer and body shop

No comments:

Post a Comment