Sunday 26 July 2015

Top 5 music picks

Hi :)

Currently, I am signed up to Apple music (3 month free subscription - who wouldn't?!). I am really enjoying listening to music whilst finishing some work before enjoying my summer (I say summer loosely, it is England after all).
I thought I would share my top 5 songs at the moment.

1. Oh my love by The Score
I found this through the Asda advert. I loved the song which was being played in the background so I found the original version and I absolutely adore it.

2. Black magic by Little Mix
I found this song through watching a music channel on the TV. This song came on and I instantly fell in love with it.

3. Hotel ceiling by Rixton
I think this song has really sad lyrics but I love it anyway. I found it when I was trying to find another song by Rixton and I started to listen to the rest of their album 'Let the road'. I adore this album and have loved all of the songs which I have listened to from it.

4. Speakerphone by Rixton
This is another song from the same album by Rixton, 'Let the road'. I listen to this song non stop as I do all of these songs.

5. American Dream by MKTO
I literally just heard this song today through watching a youtube video. I think it is amazing and I love the chorus.

I hope you listen to these songs and enjoy them just as much as I do. 

Anonymous x

No comments:

Post a Comment