Tuesday 28 July 2015

Current make up routine

Hi :)

I wanted to share my current make up routine with you guys. This blog is about what makes me feel best and even though I do go out without make up on when I want to, I still love to use make up and to experiment with it.


Currently I am in love with Maybelline's BB cream for oily skin. I have quite oily skin and I have some spots but I don't really want to wear foundation everyday to school. I think this BB cream covers well and it doesn't come off of my face until I wash it off in the evenings which is a definite 'need' for me with a BB cream/foundation. I put this on my face using Real Technique's Expert Face Brush. I love this brush but I think I would like a bigger brush to apply my BB cream with so if anyone has any recommendations please leave them in the comments :).

For under my eyes, I use a concealer from Avon's Extra lasting range in the shade light. To apply this, I use the Expert face brush as well. I set my BB cream and concealer with the Creme puff pressed powder by Max Factor using my Bourjois kabuki brush. I love this powder because it keeps my make up on all day, however I am thinking about buying a new powder brush because even though it does its job really well, I find the bristles to be quite harsh. If anyone has any recommendations please leave them in the comments :).

I contour my face using the Sleek contour kit. I love the bronzer in this as it is matte and doesn't make me look like a disco ball! I use the brush blush from Avon to apply this.

After all of this, I apply the Porefessional primer on my eyelids, ready for my eyeshadow. I am currently loving the Naked 2 palette which my friends gave me for my birthday! I especially love the shades Tease, YDK and Busted. After this, I use the Jemma Kid eyeliner in Black in my water line. I use the Avon Superextend eyeliner for above my lash line. Then to finish the look, I curl my eyelashes and just before applying the Badgal lash mascara by Benefit.

I hope you enjoyed this post :)

Anonymous x

No comments:

Post a Comment