Sunday 26 July 2015

Hi :)

As this is the first post on my blog, I thought I would explain why I wanted to start a blog in the first place and why I named it 'Feel best'. Even though I know that I may get 1 or 2 people reading this at the most, I wanted to create this blog to be able to write about things which I enjoy and ultimately make me feel at my best. I thought it may become my escape from pressures at school as in September I will start year 11. Also, I thought that whilst sharing what makes me feel happy, it may inspire people or help people feel at their best.

I know this is quite a boring post, but I thought I should start off my blog just explaining why I started it. However, after this hopefully you will find my posts more interesting. I will be posting about things which make me happy for example, beauty.

I hope someone is reading this and is excited like me for what is to come of this blog.

Anonymous x

No comments:

Post a Comment